The APSCE Student Wing is meant for engage and empower student volunteers in organizing student activities and building a student network both within and beyond International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), and providing assistance to APSCE Executive Committee (EC) operations. This may also become a platform for APSCE and ICCEs to nurture future leaders.
- The logo is made up of five abstract people, symbolizing students and student wing members.
- The five colors of the logo (blue, red, green, yellow and black) are the same as the colors of the APSCE logo.
- The overall shape of the logo is also a flower and has a dynamic rotating visual effect, it represents the vitality of the students and the spirit of progress.
APSCE Student Wing Committee 2019
Alwyn Vwen Yen LEE
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Seng Chee TAN
|Co-Chair||Mengyuan CHEN||The Chinese University of Hong Kong||Morris S. Y. JONG|
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Ocheja Patrick ILEANWA
||Kyoto University, Japan||Hiroaki OGATA|
|Co-Chair||Emily TABANAO||University of Ateneo Manila, Philippines||Ma. Mercedes T. RODRIGO|
|Co-Chair||Geela Venise FABIC||University of Canterbury, New Zealand||Antonija (Tanja) MITROVIC|
Lead Mentor: Hiroaki OGATA
Mentors: Weiqin CHEN, Tatsunori MATSUI, Ma. Mercedes T. RODRIGO, Masanori SUGIMOTO
(27 November 2018, 1:30pm-6pm; for student participants of ICCE'18 only)
- APSCE Student Wing Workshop: Academic Survival Tips (mentors: Antonija (Tanja) MITROVIC & Fu-Yun YU)
- APSCE Student Wing Workshop: Academic Writing (speaker: Sherry Y. CHEN)
(Socializing dinner for Student Wing members and workshop attendees afterward)
Guidelines and Member Nomination Form