APSCE Distinguished Researcher Award
The Distinguished Researcher Award recognizes an active APSCE Member who has showed distinguished academic accomplishments and contributions in the field of Computers in Education. The award is provided every other year starting from 2009. Starting from 2014, it is provided every year.
Qualification for nominees
- The awardees must be APSCE members in good standing at the time of the nomination and during the upcoming ICCE conference when receiving the Award.
- They must be under 50 at the time of nomination.
- They need to contribute a paper to RPTEL, the journal of APSCE, within two years of receiving the award.
- Nomination by the APSCE member should be sent to APSCE Award Sub-Committee Chair.
- APSCE Award Sub-Committee and the Executive Committee members will conduct respective assessment of the candidates and elect the suitable awardees by voting.
Please provide specific information by submitting the completed application form and required materials.
- The Award will recognize sound and substantial research work in the fields of Computers in Education. The scope of work could range from pioneering basic research and experimental development to innovative application.
- Contributions to APSCE (e.g. related activities to ICCE or SIGs) or APSCE appointments (e.g. Executive Committee member of APSCE).
- The completed "APSCE Distinguished Researcher Award Form" (FORM-DRA-1)
- 5 representative research papers
- Distinguished Researcher Award Certificate
- 1,000USD for one recipient
- Indication of the recipient's name(s) on APSCE web-site
- Indication of the recipient's name(s) on ICCE proceedings for ten years
- Receiving nomination for the Keynote Speaker for the next ICCE conference
Please send the completed "APSCE Distinguished Research Award Form" and related materials to the Chair of APSCE Award Subcommittee at email@example.com by August 15.