APSCE Early Career Researcher Award
Early Career Researcher Award recognizes an active APSCE Member in the early stages of his or her career no later than 10 years after receipt of the doctoral degree who has produced international quality research outputs, and be able to demonstrate ambitions and aspirations consistent with the potential to achieve world-leading status. The Award was launched in 2009 for provision every two years. Starting from 2014, the Award is provided every year.
Qualification for nominees
- The awardees must be APSCE members in good standing at the time of the nomination and during the upcoming ICCE conference when receiving the award.
- They must be in the early stages of their career no later than 10 years after receipt of the doctoral degree at the time of nomination.
- They need to contribute a paper to RPTEL, the journal of APSCE, within two years of receiving the award.
- Nomination by the APSCE member should be sent to APSCE Award Sub-Committee Chair.
- APSCE Award Sub-Committee and Executive Committee members will conduct respective assessment of the candidates and elect the suitable awardees by voting.
Please provide specific information by submitting the completed application form and required materials.
- The Award will recognize sound and substantial research work in the fields of Computers in Education. The scope of work could range from pioneering basic research and experimental development to innovative application.
- Contributions to APSCE (e.g. related activities to ICCE or SIGs) or APSCE appointments (e.g. Executive Committee member of APSCE).
- The completed "APSCE Early Career Researcher Award Form" (FORM-ECRA-1)
- 3 representative research papers
- Early Career Researcher Award Certificate
- 500USD for one recipient
- Indication of the recipient's name(s) on APSCE web-site
- Indication of the recipient's name(s) on ICCE proceedings for five years
- Receiving nomination for the Theme-Based Invited Speaker for the next ICCE conference
Please send the completed "APSCE Early Career Researcher Award Form" and related materials to the Chair of APSCE Award Subcommittee at email@example.com by August 15.