The APSCE has recently set up a Student Wing for engaging and empowering student volunteers in organizing student activities and building a student network both within and beyond International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE), and providing assistance to APSCE Executive Committee (EC) operations. This may also become a platform for APSCE and ICCEs to nurture future leaders.
The guidelines on Student Wing is available here.
Members of the APSCE Student Wing (2018):
- Alwyn Vwen Yen Lee, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (supervisor: Seng Chee Tan)
- Hui Yong Li, Kyoto University, Japan (supervisor: Hiroaki Ogata)
- Mengyuan Chen, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (supervisor: Morris Jong)
- Yen-Ting Lin, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan (supervisor: Yu-Ju Lan)
- Jun (Scott) Chen Hsieh, National Central University, Taiwan (supervisor: Jie-Chi Yang)
- Pawat Chaipidech, Khon Kaen University, Thailand (supervisor: Niwat Srisawadi)
- Hyeran Lee, Ewha Womans University, South Korea (supervisor: Hyo-Jeong So)
- Emily Tabanao, University of Ateneo Manila, Philippines (supervisor: Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo)
Lead Mentor: Hiroaki Ogata
Mentors: Weiqin Chen, Tatsunori Matsui, Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo, Masanori SugimotoBack